Home » » 3 Reasons why I stopped playing miscrits #1 being the major reason.

3 Reasons why I stopped playing miscrits #1 being the major reason.

Written By Amar Singh on Monday 26 May 2014 | 22:01

Many people might see me popping up here and there with all the reviews, strategies, tips and guides for all of you but I really do not play miscrits very frequently.

I only play in weekends and around half and hour every alternate days.

Its only when some major updates like the recent dawn of adventure expansion hit Miscria that I am glued to my laptop doing reviews, seeking latest news.

Why I stopped playing often???

1) Busy schedule:

Everybody knows how busy it gets, when you are in college. Rarely I find myself time to play the game.

2) Too many updates:

Updates are like crazy after Volcano Island is released one way its good to keep the players competitive but too many just kills the game. Back in those old days you just can enjoy the game without any worries for months which of course now new miscrits out do almost every miscrits released few months back.

3) Many powerful miscrits:

Its hard to even keep track of them all its like crazy recently. Plus If you got a busy schedule you just cannot train them even if you have them.

I have many of them untrained just coz I do not find time to train them. And moreover I do not find myself time even to enter the Platinum Arena. Its only in some weekends when I am not that busy I enter the arena for some quick wins.

Are you facing the same problems. Let me know down in the comments below.


SHARE