Home » » Miscrits support sucks.

Miscrits support sucks.

Written By Amar Singh on Tuesday 4 March 2014 | 08:48

WhY i am not a great fan of the miscrits support?

This are some of the reasons why Miscrits support sucks. I have at-least sent 3 e-mails asking for some considerations about the community or some information but I have never received a reply for them so far. In short they never care about their customers very much I would like to say.

All they are interested is in building the game and making it better only and how they can get some more money out from the players. I know they have built a great game but at-least they can take a few moments to reply to the players. Whats the need for putting a contact e-mail on their website if they never or rarely reply.

How many times have you sent an e-mail and received a reply from this e-mail miscrits@brokenbulstudios.com Let me know! Thanks.
SHARE