Home » , » Finally ubanned from miscrits.

Finally ubanned from miscrits.

Written By Amar Singh on Wednesday 31 July 2013 | 13:13

A while back I wrote about my miscrits account being banned. Miscrits account banned. Was hesistant to write an e-mail early because my account was banned for no reason. I had a lot of miscrits friends who sent me a lot of items regularly and I do not need to use any cheat or hack to get gems, gold or items. I was shocked when I saw that my account was banned for cheating.
I wrote a mail on 15 of this month and I received a reply from them after two weeks stating that my miscrits account was unbanned with some weird warnings.


Never mind I was happy that my account was unnbanned all items and gold were resetted to zero. Hurray had to start all over again, thanks!


Well not much in a bad state now after opening all the items which I recieved from all my teammates. A warm regards to all of them who send me items regularly.


Miscrits account banned need help unbanning it just follow the simple steps here. Unbanning a miscrits account easily. Be patient your miscrits account will take a while before its unbanned. In the meantime just relax.




SHARE