Home » » Soon returning to the normal schedule.

Soon returning to the normal schedule.

Written By Amar Singh on Tuesday 25 June 2013 | 11:38

Its pretty amazing how time passes and just flies by only a week left till my exams are over. I might be busy studying for the exams when you are reading this post in the blog. Wait for a little while after this week daily new posts will greet you when you visit the group sometimes hilarious, strategic or even sometimes boring.

Why not is good to be bored sometimes once in a while. Really missing you all alot. Really hope the exams are over soon and I can return to my normal schedule of posting this and that. Reporting every crazy incidents in Miscria. I would do some rewind of the earlier stuffs in Miscria when I was busy in my exams. With all your help of course. You all are pretty smart.

Many contests are closing by the beginning of july, just check the offer wall Miscrits Rewarder Offers! to make sure you have participated in atleast some of them. I would be very glad to announce you as a winner if you are among them.
SHARE