Home » » Exams are over!

Exams are over!

Written By Amar Singh on Friday 28 June 2013 | 13:30

Hurray! finally the exams are over. 
I am relaxing for a bit while and returning back to my home town. A couple hours travel by train to Chennai. And then it will be a days journey by train and then a few hours journey by flight.

Reaching my home town on 1 July enjoying a while in Chennai, Tamil Nadu till mid-night of June 29 and then from there to Kolkata by train.


Reaching Kolkata by Monday morning and then a few hours journey to my home town in Imphal, Manipur by flight. Indian states name if you are not familar with  them. I will tell you all as soon as I reach there. Staying for a month back there enjoying with my friends and relatives and then
returning for the start of a new semester.





Hurry only a few days left till the contest winners are announced make sure you participate.


Wish  me a safe journey.
SHARE