Home » » Some of the responses for the imagine 20 fbc contest.

Some of the responses for the imagine 20 fbc contest.

Written By Amar Singh on Wednesday 22 May 2013 | 02:48


I would first make lots of frend and train my scrivers to their most powerful level,give them a proper growth. Together with my frends i would make a force called peace keeping force. We would fight with all to stop them from using their scrivers unfairly and keeping them in bad condition.We would fight them all defeat them and free their scrivers.We would search all three zones and as expected there would be a super expert there.I would defeat them all and they would tell me the location of xicordon. I would defeat him and free sidrovia from his curse. After that we would free our scrivers and destroy all XporterWatch so that no can capture scrivers . And we would ban fighting with scrivers too. Finally scrivers would be at peace as they don't have to fight.We peace group would free our scrivers too with respect.Thus peace would ruled once again the future of sidrovia.

I will make more and more friends so that they all can help me then i will find and capture more and more magical creatures in sindrova and after creating a unbeatable team i will callenge my opponent and i knw with the help of my friends and my magical creatures i will defeate my opponent and i will remove cindrova from the curse of the astrolger.


Its simple...we should engage in battles with our 6 scrivers and try to win more powerfull scrivers from the apponents and we can get them from the 3 zones available there.Then find the xicrodon and battle with him and defeat him...

For those who have not participated in the contest just read this post to get a glimpse of the story http://miscritsrewarder.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-story-for-my-friend-and-chance-to-win.html and just submit your entries using the contact form at the team dark masters website here http://tdmmiscria.weebly.com/contact-me.html

SHARE