Home » » My journey in Miscrits. How Team Dark Masters and Miscrits Rewarder started.

My journey in Miscrits. How Team Dark Masters and Miscrits Rewarder started.

Written By Amar Singh on Wednesday 8 May 2013 | 20:23


Well let me narrate you my adventure so far in Miscria. I was around June 2011 that I show some advertisement on facebook and I accidently clicked on it and I landed on the app. Well when I first played the game its interface was quite dull. The gem had been capped to 500 I heard that earlier it was unlimited. Little late I think when I started playing the game almost all the zones are opened Mt. Gemma, Sunfall Shores, Cave of Mists. I chose flowerpiller well earlier you can choose one among the three Miscrits flue(fire), prawnja(water) and flowerpiller(nature). I captured a hydroseal in the Miscrian forest for the first time as all starters do. The forest gaurd will teach you what to do. Finally my flowerpiller fainted and to be honest I searched the Healing Chapel for almost an hour. A little lame would like to say. What was this gems It took me a day to figure out and after sometime making a lot of friends in the game who regularly send me gems to now. Met a lot of awesome friends through the game. This game is really addictive I was playing alot more than 10 hours a day. That year I was free and had alot of time and Miscrits became my companion. I was playing the game day and night. And then I focussed on sharing what I had with a Miscrits player team Team Dark Masters which I built mainly to share all my experiences in the game.You can see the team website here at www.tdmmiscria.weebly.com almost all the things you need to know about the game How you can defeat all the boses in Miscria the elementums are all shared there. Then My Miscrits rewarder kick started in July 2012. Now among the most active Miscrits facebook group where all your queries regarding the game are all answered within a few minutes thanks to all our awesome members. To add a little spice to the group I started to reward facebook credits for taking part in simple contests and other stuffs. Well it has become one of the best spot for Miscrians.
A big thanks to you all
Miscrits Rewarder!
SHARE