Home » » Free facebook credits reward for the most promising members.

Free facebook credits reward for the most promising members.

Written By Amar Singh on Sunday 5 May 2013 | 08:39


I am sure atleast 50% of the person who sees this post will surely click on it. Well I am going to make a special announcement under this title. Facebook credits will be included in the later part of the  post.
Well now the Miscrits Rewarder community is receiving tremendous support from its fans and I would like to thank some of our most promising members Divit, Tristan, Michael, Avinash, Homer, Kazuya, Edwin, Mihir, Jerry, Christian and those that I forgot to mentioned. Its you all that makes the community stands apart among all the miscrits community.

Yes the facebook credits next time when you see me mentioning your name here in the blog as some of our promising members you will get a chance to enter into a 10 facebook credits giveaway contest which will be exclusively for you all only.
SHARE