Home » » Azteko spam in the platinum arena.

Azteko spam in the platinum arena.

Written By Amar Singh on Sunday 26 May 2013 | 10:18

Had some fun today in the platinum arena with Azteko. Its been a while since the last time that I played in the platinum arena. When wiggle showed up in the shop I thought it might be good to collect this miscrit so I played in the platinum arena, really busy now a days in managing the community and the work so rarely I play in the platinum arena. Due to this I am paired with some of the newbies in the platinum arena. So I enjoyed with my old miscrit azteko in the platinum arena which was among the most used miscrit in the platinum arena for its fortify move which raises defenses and attack by 9 and heals 10 when enchanted. A lot has changed Miscrits updates are too often now-a-days so I just stick on buying relics rather than levelling up miscrits its only when some worthy miscrits enter the shop I level it up. With all the exclusives and the premium miscrits out there the new miscrits are a bit lame when compared to them. Well below is the snapshot of some of the images in the platinum arena. Its just for fun!




Bought a wiggle too in sunfall kingdom.
Might be training it when I am free.


SHARE