Home » » Buy facebook game cards in India.

Buy facebook game cards in India.

Written By Amar Singh on Thursday 16 January 2014 | 16:35


Buying facebook game cards is hard in India. So if you are among those who have money but cannot buy facebook game cards we have a solution for you all. This offer is available only for users in India.

For those users who are from India, you can order facebook game cards from me. If you are interested just message me on my facebook profile. A fee of 10 Rs will be charged for every 50 Rs transaction you do with me. So if you have money and want to order facebook gamecards just send me a message.

100 Rs is the minimum amount that you can order.

I will suggest you simple methods that you can use to pay me. The number of orders are limited I cannot take much orders so first come first serve basis.

P.S. Please do not waste my time enquiring if you are not going to buy. Thanks.
SHARE