Home » » Happy New Year 2014.

Happy New Year 2014.

Written By Amar Singh on Tuesday 31 December 2013 | 23:25


Miscrits Rewarder wishes you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! May everyday of this new year be special to you all.

A flashback of 2013:

2013 had been a great year for the community. Crossing the 10,000 members mark in the group. Crossed 2.5K facebook likes.

For the first time I received some money from the miscrits rewarder community. Really was happy that I finally recieved some money from the community after investing a whole lot of time and money into the community.


Its interesting that the site is receiving many newcomers everyday and its growing steadily.


Hoping that this new year will bring many awesome memories. Starting out is never been easy but I am happy at the same time that I have met you all which made my journey much easier and fun. Miscrits rewarder has almost every bit of information about the game. If you have any doubts feel free to contact me.
SHARE