Home » , » Miscrits Rewarder earnings report september 2013.

Miscrits Rewarder earnings report september 2013.

Written By Amar Singh on Friday 11 October 2013 | 18:13

One month has just passed and I am here with the earnings report for the miscrits rewarder blog for the month of september. The earnings is not that much but I am happy to know that atleast I am getting something in return from all the efforts I have put in the blog.

September earnings:

An estimate of how much I have earned previous month from the blog. I have not received any of the payments yet. Because there is a minimum amount which I need to earn before I receive the payments. Thanks for all the loyal visitors in the blog without you all I would have never achieved it. I still remember back in the days when I first started when even one dollar was a tough task to get especially when you are blogging. Now thanks to you all I am making at least a few bucks every month from the blog. You all deserve the credits.



Earnings Report
Infolinks $4.97
  ssl.gs $1.89
  qadabra    $0.67
     yllix     $1.10
Adf.ly $1.24
---------------------------
Total $9.87
Per day revenue = $0.32

The expenditures in running the blog is much more than the earnings but this has never been the downside for me I will keep running contests because I know one day the blog will automatically be able to pay all the expenses sooner or later.
SHARE