Home » » A snapshot of Miscrit Master.

A snapshot of Miscrit Master.

Written By Amar Singh on Tuesday 3 September 2013 | 15:54

It all started back in 2011 when I stayed a whole year for the sake of appearing the IITJEE and AIEEE exams now known as JEE-mains and JEE-Advanced. This year so far is the most unproductive year of my life not to consider the year where I was in higher secondary i.e when I was in the  XI standard considering there was an entire year of boycott so no classes :D. So let me get back to the main plot. So during this time almost my entire day was off I indulged in entertainment the whole day watching movies, serials, playing games almost the whole time.

My system if you would like to know is a laptop not gaming rig or console. I burned the system down everyday. Sony vaio VPCEA46FG not that much meant for games but can handle some with the ATI Radeon 512MB graphics card. Asssasins Creed Brotherhood, Dragon Age 2, Witcher 2, Bulletstorm, Dirt and almost all the games the system could handle thats when the system started to slowly give up.

Thats when I shifted to facebook games like Ninja Saga, Monster Galaxy, Ninja Warz. Ninja Saga was my favorite I think I reached level 60 in a just a few months of playing. After that when I was searching for some alternative games thats when I came across this game miscrits which I am addicted till now. I would say once you get into this game there is no going back because the game is so engaging the world is huge and I do not know when I started liking this game. That's when this site started.

I still love playing real games but I have to leave them aside because I am right now doing a B.E. course in electrical and electronics and playing such games would distract me from my studies. I occassionally play games now. Many might be keen in knowing as Miscrits fan how often do I play miscrits well on weekends for some few hours afterall studies are more important and I know everyone would agree to this statement.

Some of my favorite quotes
“Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement.” ~ Mark Twain

“In every encounter we either give life or we drain it; there is no neutral exchange.” ~ Brennan Manning

“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, and others make it happen.” ~ Michael Jordan

For those who like to know where I am right now I am in Tamil Nadu right now. I often come to Trichy(very often), Chennai(Occasionally) for roaming. If you like to meet me you can meet me. So how many from Tamil Nadu let know in the comments below.
SHARE