Home » » 20 facebook credits story winner.

20 facebook credits story winner.

Written By Amar Singh on Thursday 4 July 2013 | 13:05

I know many might be impatient to know about the story contest which I posted a while back http://www.miscritsrewarder.com/2013/05/a-story-for-my-friend-and-chance-to-win.html. Well here is the winner the winner is already contacted through e-mail and his credits will be loaded in a few days.

The winner for 20 facebook credits is! Bikram Singh

Name.first Bikram
Name.last Singh

Comment A great sense of joy and excitement prevailed when I first got my first set of creatures. I got two earth scrivers, a fire, a grass, a water and a wind each. The two earth creatures probably where the cutest among the bunch I name both of them as Eismore and Eismire so  that both of their names rhymmed well.

The day I started the quest was an auspicious day It was the day when I first encountered a scriver badly injured from a battle and lying in the wild with none to care from that day onwards I made it a point to become the  best and restore peace in the land so that no scriver ever suffer from cruelty again. I set out with a great sense of pride and dedication.

I finally reached the  fire zone it was guarded by a weird freak by the name Cindrox. He challenged me for a battle. My dedication and confidence towards my goal made me win the  battle. The got a new fire sciver Jackfux the  rarest of its kind in the fire zone as I proceed further more challenges followed few which I lost and many which I have won.

Finally I ventured further into the ice zone quite a chilly environment this is where I met Sally the ferrocious ice zone guard tough and hard. This is the battle where I lost my Eismere. She is the simply strong and tough unlike anyone. The battle taught me a few lessons that I need to be more focus in my goals. I improved my skills and trained hard from that day.

It was during this time that I heard that Xicrodon is lurking around the mountains in the ice zone. I thought it was now or never I persuaded Sally for one more battle which She gladly accepted this time my determination was stronger I won I got the my Eismere back I was thrilled when I got united with my buddy. She also wished me luck and presented me a rare legendary water scriver Wackua.

After days of journey I finally faced Xicrodon, the air was chilled by  his presence the likes of him which I have never seen before. He was one that could not be easily shaken or convinced. He agreed he will only remove the curse only if I give him the Elixir of the  plant found in the deepest cave in the  earth zone guarded by the beast Ultrova. I agreed on his condition being pleased he provided with me a I-xporter watch(watch meant to capture beast) to capture the beast once it faint for it would wake up and restore in a short span of 30 seconds.

I promised I would return soon  and I set for my journey towards the earth zone. Guarded by the Ruxif the strongest guard it was not easy task for me to seek passage through it. Finally I did it with a narrow win thanks to Wackua. He presented me with a legendary grass creature Mourisan the swiftest and the most ferrocious creature which I grow up hearing about.

I made my way to the entrance of the  cave guarded by the beast Ultrova. This beast spits fire, throws rock charged with lightning and recovers fast. I had to think and act in a totally different way if I had to win against him. The strategy was simple but hard to do I had to separate his contact from the ground so that he cannot recover. It was tough to figure out almost all my scriver had fainted and only a few strong ones are the ones that were left.

Finally I managed to separate Ultrova from earth. Now the tide of the battle was about to change. The beast was recovering at a slow pace while Mourisan and Wackua the two legendary srivers was doing significant damages to him from both sides.  Finally Wackua made a finishing blow. I used the watch given by Xicrodon to capture him. Deep inside we found the  Elixir.

Xicrodon restored peace in Sidrovia. The days of dawn was finally over and peace prevailed just like old times. I released all my Scrivers and set them free wishing that no such disasters every followed.  

Here are some of the other entries which we recieved. A big thanks for participating.

Name.first kamran
Name.last Ali

Comment Once I went To a PlaCe named Sidrovia, It was Inhabitad By Magical creatures of Different types, and Peoples living there were called Scridas,l which were living there from ancient times, as the history tells that once upon a time it was aa very peaceful and beautiful place to live, But than according to the history it was cursed by xcridon ( astrologer of Sidrovia) , after than whole things changed where was peace before there prevailed fights, battles and many fearce activities just only for the sake of capturing more and more power, the tortured the magical creatures present on that planet which were called as Scrivers, Now the condition of the planet was very worse, the creatures which were peacefull before now they became very angry truned violent and very dangerous due to there use in battle and torture.

When I reached there I also Captured 6 different types of Scrivers and used them in battle, The Rules for the battle were that if anyone lose the battle he'll has to give one of his scriver to the winner, i also won many of the scrivers, but the condition there was going to wrong side, every thing was being worse than ever, so I thought to rescue Sidrovia from the curse of xcridon, One of my friend Accompanied me in the journey, We started our journey, first of all we reached on the volcano mountains where we met Lucifer( a fire scrivor) he Stopped us and was not allowing us to step forward, so we challenged him for battle and we won and captured him, now he also accompanied in our journey, gradually gradually we were moving forward and coming near to the cave of xcridon, at last we reached in the cave of Xcridon on the opening of the gate there were two scrivor guards, so we thought of a idea my friend distracted them and i entered the cave, in the cave there were there were three stages to reach the place of scridon , in the first stage we have to cross the Bridge under which there was lava, So I stepped forward on the bridge as i steped on bridge i started breaking so i ran to the end of the bridge and finally i crossed it, the second stage was Hidden traps under surface of earth which i crossed and finally reached to the Xcridon, It was a very huge place and Xcridon watched me, I challanged him, I used my sccrivors and Won the battle than every thing changed the battles, fights ended and there prevailed happiness.

Name.first joshua
Name.last urbi

Comment I am dragon the adventurer of sidrova I heard that Xicrodon(astrologer of sidrova) was missing ?? Now i was find that astrologer and restore the peace in sidrova I have a scriver and i named it "electron" Ive started my adventure and I was arrived in fire zone there was an scriver that i meet in the path it was been tortured and because scriver was very weak now i catch him using my xporter watch.

There was also a big creatures that i meet im so scared because its like an elementum . but i fight him to get the xicrodon i use my fully strong electron and i kill that big flying creatures and i passed fire zone.

Now i was in ice zone i think this is the very snowy that ive never seen i was meet by the two ice xicrodon i named it articuno the rarest xicrodon in ice zone . they was saying that they need help to kill that big creature(elementum) . They help me to see my path and a few minutes i arrived in the big cave that the big creature home.

Its very hard to kill that creature because he have a son . i need help to articuno to beat up this creatures and we beat him up.. :) I think this is the last zone the earth zone >> i see dark creatures and the bones that they eat .. i have to save sidrova so i was open my xporter watch . Go electron and moltress .Moltress:use fire blast .Electron:thunderbolts ive defeated all darks and now the very last big creature(elementum) the xicrodon was in her back said the 2 articuno's ill beat all the big creatures(elementum) and i got tthe xicrodon and the sidrova is in peace now.. THATS ALL :)

Only a few participated expecting some active participation in the future.
SHARE