Home » » Banned in Miscrits

Banned in Miscrits

Written By Amar Singh on Wednesday 5 June 2013 | 17:50

Banning in miscrits has now become a joke earlier I took it seriously considering they are utilising some proper cheat detection system and banning the wrong doer's no offense BBS. It seems now that the banning method is really stupid my miscrits account banned today and I was shocked what the heck I have done wrong.

I have plenty of friends on facebook who send me items regularly and the amount of gold that I have was huge I believe it might be above 1 million gold I have been playing this game for many years and I do not really use items in the arena. I sell the items just keep them in the form of gold. Now my miscrits account is banned. Pretty interesting reason they have provided cheating.

The new cheat detection system built for restoring the balance in Miscrits is now going a little off direction. Many people are banned randomly and its time they reconsider their method of banning before they lost some of their loyal fans I was shocked when I just show my miscrits account was banned just because I have plenty of gold.

Its right time you make some changes in the banning system. Majority of the players are kids who do not know how to send mails. You cannot be blamed when someone just send you some random unlimited chest into your account and now you are banned. Make the banning system a little fair for all. I know you all very well, you rarely reply to mails and upset your fans because you know they are really into your game and they will return no matter what happens but there is limits to everything.

Many people have shown their anger out some people even do it in the forums because they do not care about it anymore. There is no need to send a mail, I have done nothing wrong. Check the status and unban me as fast as you can.


Seriously my account is banned due to some suspicious activity better provide a proper reason than just banning lamely. First post where I have said something which you might not like because the update is really ridiculous. You are banning users because you were unable to fix a simple code in the game earlier and now you are putting everyone in the red list. Loyal players along-with the those cheaters in the game.

Its ripe time you unban all do some homework fix the error rather than targeting everyone with huge amounts of gold; blindly showing your inability to the public.

So what do you think about the new cheat detection system is it fair to everyone or its just stupid leave your opinions in the comments below. And never mind I will not delete your comments. I just want to know what you feel. 

To me its just a little crazy detector designed to restore balance upsetting many loyal fans.
SHARE