Home » » Important notice!

Important notice!

Written By Amar Singh on Sunday 9 June 2013 | 10:39


As I am going to be busy in my exams for a few weeks unlike the earlier daily posts in Miscrits Rewarder updates will only occur in Tuesday. So expect a new post on Tuesday I have scheduled some post till june end which would show up on every tuesday. Well If you are looking for some interesting contest just head over to the group have not joined the group yet hit the join now tab at the top.

I am really going to miss you all alot during this time but what to do its really important and I cannot neglect it. There is a pretty interesting contest going on in the group not only one but 5 contest at once in which you can earn upto 10 facebook credits. The post is pinned at the top of the group. Enjoy I will try to get back in the normal schedule as soon as the exam ends! Wish me all the best in the exams. :)
SHARE