Home » , » Defeat Apollo Nox and save Miscria.

Defeat Apollo Nox and save Miscria.

Written By Amar Singh on Friday 10 August 2012 | 12:31



"Hear my voice, o' wretched adventurer... How dare you call yourself the 'chosen one'? ...I am Lord Apollo Nox, Master of all Magicites and liberator of the land of Miscria... Behold! It is I who summoned the ancient power of the Elementums! It is I who learned to wrest the power of magic from the Miscrits so that it may be wielded by the hands of men!

I am your liberator! ...I am the reckoning that Miscria has brought upon itself! Your feeble attempts to waylay my progress are at an end.

...Come now! Face me! ...And I shall show you the true meaning of POWER...!!!," Apollo Nox.
Apollo Nox the master of all magicites has finally arrived. Are you ready to face this epic battle that decides the fate of Miscria?

End the wrath in Miscria.

Its been a long time since Apollo Nox has arrived in Miscria and many are still finding it hard to defeat him. Well I have made the right guide for you just check out this post http://miscritsrewarder.blogspot.com/2013/05/how-to-defeat-apollo-nox-answered-by.html hope it helps and if you manage to beat him you can share your strategy to and get 5 facebook credits once its published beneath the post.
SHARE